April 23, 2008

Kade and Jessica

Kade and Jessica have been together over 2 years. I like to call these two the velcro couple. It suits them well. Kade is actually Jory's brother and we are SO happy that Jessica is going to be our sister in law. She's an awesome girl and Kade picked well. Kade is hot and Jessica is gorgeous, so they'll have beautiful babies for sure! They are getting married July.12, 2 days after our 4 year wedding anniversary and I am so excited and can't wait! I love you guys!

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
How HOT is she?!

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Bethany Jackman said...

so awesome!!! adorable couple!

Brooke said...

these are GREAT looks like they were a fun and willing couple to play around with! beautiful cant wait to see the bridals

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that old gas station lookin spot! and the couple looks so in love - great job =]

Shellee Draper said...

Ok you are my new favorite blog to check! I love this shoot. The first shot is my favorite. I love it! I am from st george, but I shoot up in springdale a lot and there is this wall I shoot by that says "last chance garage just like on that truck!" Fun!