May 5, 2008

Ariel & Mick

I used to work for Ariel's Dad-Scott Hancock for years. He's an amazing photographer up in Pleasant Grove and knows his studio lighting-and lighting period better then anyone I've ever met. A lot of what I know today I owe to him. Ariel is his first daughter to get married. She is so adorable. I had never met Mick before until this shoot and she sure landed an awesome guy. He's really nice and head over heels for her.

We went to the Riverwoods and her bride's maids all came with her. Not to mention her sweet little sisters. (When I first met this family, Alana was only 2 months old!) It was such a fun shoot and I'm so glad I could second shoot with Scott. Her wedding will be a lot of fun next month!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Brooke said...

How fun are her brides maids colors! I really love that shot with her holding the lamp post and veil! good job!!!

Erin said...

These look really fun. I love the bridesmaids dresses.

Shellee Draper said...

Hey I really like your work! Great color. This is a fun shoot!

Anna Page Photography said...

Love the last shot! Great work! And the bridesmaid dresses are so vibrant!