October 16, 2008

Noel & Melissa 09.26.08

Twin Falls... This was the only wedding that day. No other wedding parties on the temple grounds. Can I just tell you how nice that was?! Melissa and Noel have a lot of admiration for each other. Tenderness is a good way to describe how they are together. The sweet thing I observed, is her parents are the same way. I remember before the reception started when things were still getting set up and I was getting my equipement together, I looked over and saw her parents dancing together on the dance floor. It really was a special wedding and I'm very grateful they chose me to be their photographer.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is obvious that there is a tender bond between father and daughter. The way he looks at her, anyone can tell that he LOVES this girl. I love the emotions captured in this image.

Photobucket

Congrats you two! You are both amazing people and I'm so glad I could shoot your wedding! Best of Luck!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the black and white shot with his arms around her. Classic!

Erin said...

These are so pretty. Great job. What a beautiful temple.

us*limes said...

love the photos. ALL of your photos! do you teach? mentor? especially the post-processing! teach me!