November 13, 2008

The ADD Family

No worries, I got special permission to have that title. After the first 5 shots, Mike (the Dad) had the look on his face, "What do you mean we're not done yet??" Little man just flat out told me he didn't want to do this and had a hard time looking at me longer then a second. Bugs... well, she just wasn't impressed with anything and was bugged that she had to be held and couldn't go exploring. However, I love this family with all my heart. They are amazing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful shots. I love fall leaves.

Geena said...

lol.... what an afternoon!!! Come check out my blog to see how my wonderful morning has been!!! Can we say animal shelter!!

Amanda said...

how fun! gotta love kids! i love the sun flare in these shots!

Jessie said...

Well you got some great shots, especially for having some subjects being less than thrilled with a camera in their face. Great job!