March 12, 2009

Art Show

I am trying so hard to finish my degree at UVU-in Photography of course! After this semester I have ONE class left which I hope to finish this summer if all goes well. My teacher Barb (who is absolutely life changing) is requiring us to submit pieces to the Woodbury Art Show. This is one of the images I have chosen. I have a few more as well that were done with film that I don't have scanned yet, so I can't show you those.

I have forgotten how amazing it is to shoot with film and how much I love it. I have completely fallen in love with the darkroom and my Alternative Class where we learn different processes of photography. AMAZING... and very life changing. It's helped me see things in a new way. I have learned to print images on water colour paper, metal, glass, tiles and fabric. WOW!!I desperately want to have a dark room one day.

Photobucket
More to come on this shoot.

1 comment:

Hillary Sperry said...

That is a fantastic shot! Go Sher! My uncle had a dark room at one point, it's suposed to be pretty cool... atleast for you photographer folks :) Hold on to the dream!!! :)