March 26, 2009

A Beautiful Dancer

Dance is one of the most beautiful forms of art. I have always loved dance and admired those who could dance. This fabulous woman has danced since she was like 3 years old. I admire her talent immensely, as well as everything else that she has to offer in life. I was at her studio till after midnight the other night and WOW... I can't believe what one can come up with when two artists are put together. I was working on these this afternoon and completely fell in love with this image. There are a lot more to come (as always).

Photobucket
I have an Art History test this weekend and after that, I'll be doing A LOT of editing. I have quite a few family posts coming and more portraiture-a lot more!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sherry thats fantastic! i can't wait to see the rest!

emiimage said...

Sherry this is fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest!

alipooh said...

Sherry that is a wonderful pic and tell Krista she looks amazing. i think i am going to be on pins and needls for the rest

Amanda said...

gorgeous! i love the refelction!