March 9, 2009

Stephaine

I have been spending a lot (I mean A LOT) of time in the dark room and the studio. It's been time consuming and some times frustrating, but really... I LOVE IT! Here are some images of Steph done in the studio. LOTS more to come!

Can you believe these GORGEOUS brown eyes?! JD-You're a lucky man.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Hansens said...

Those are great Sherry!!

Darla said...

These are lovely!

Geena said...

My sisters are gorgeous!!! Every single one of them!!! XOXO Love you girls!! You did a great job capturing Steph for sure... I am in love with the close up with her hair across one of her eyes and then the one below that with the beautiful glow!! Good job Sher!!

Amanda said...

These are gorgeous! great job!