June 4, 2009

Spiral Jetty

Last weekend our Landscape Photography class went to the Spiral Jetty for the day. It was fascinating. I'd had never been so I was excited to go experience something new. I played a lot with different exposures and times. I'm really happy with the end results. This class is perfect for me right now and sad it's only 3 more weeks.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I saved this treat for last. When Holly and I were walking down from our mountain and onto the dirt road, we almost stepped on one of these-3 TIMES! Gross! And YES, that IS a RATTLE on that nasty snake.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

AMAZING PICTURES!!! Like always! I'm glad you didn't get bit by one of those snakes! That would have been really bad.

meg said...

Sherry, you are so amazing! I love your photos and your style! You are so talented and have a great eye! Keep up the incredible work, I love to see your work!