July 11, 2009

Sarah & Kelvin 06.13.09

Because I love working with this family and this bride and groom were adorably cute, this is going to be a long post. I shot the bride's brothers wedding last year and they were amazing to work with too. This was an amazing wedding to be able to be apart of and I had so much fun. Congrats you guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

13 comments:

Absolute 0 K said...

We look great! Supreme job!

Sarah said...

I love them!!!

J.A.R. said...

These are gorgeous!! What a beautiful bride and groom!!!

Anonymous said...

I really like the pictures that were done for Kelvin and Sarah's wedding. They look like they will be a very happy couple.

Beth Moxley said...

These are incredible! Can't wait to see the rest of them! Just beautiful photos.

Jessie said...

Great work! I especially love the black and white one of them walking up the stairs!

jhvdh said...

Definitely some of the best wedding photos I've seen.

Anonymous said...

I love the photos. It was fun to see the sibling photo since I know everyone! Congrats to Sarah and Kelvin!

Adam and Rachael said...

Great photos! Beautiful pictures! Can't wait to see more. :)

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding. The new temple looks awesome and so unique. I love their cake.

Liann said...

Awww...Kelvin and Sarah these turned out great!!

Anonymous said...

I love them. They are so beautiful.

Doug said...

Wow... Sarah & Kelvin look great! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!