November 22, 2009

Lone Peak High Dance Team

I LOVE dance photography-LOVE IT!! I've always wished that I could have been a life long dancer all my life. It just never turned out that way. That's ok because I LOVE photography and the joy it brings in my life. These girls from Lone Peak High are amazing and not to mention gorgeous! Here are a handful of my favorites from the shoot...

LP Dancers-click on this link to see all images from your session http://lonepeakhighdance.blogspot.com/


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a handful of their action shots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

emiimage said...

Sherry these are awesome! I wish I could dance, and get my picture taken by you, and you'd make me look so pretty! awesome ideas...perfect!