May 20, 2010

Natalie and Remington 04.16.10

I have to have my bragging rights for just a moment here... I shot this wedding 4 days after getting out of the hospital from having a c-section. The complications were completely unexpected so I thought I would be fine shooting this wedding so close. Turns out I was fine enough. I LOVED shooting this wedding-too much fun. Since it's been a while since I've done a REAL post, this one will be long with LOTS of images! Enjoy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Laura said...

As always... LOVE your work! You are amazing my friend...not only for how talented you are, but for doing this 4 days after getting out of the hospital. You're my inspiration! :)

Jeanie said...

Brag away because you earned it! You would NEVER know these were taken 4 days after you got out of the hospital- or only 10 days after having a c-section. You are AMAZING and your work is proof of that! :D