July 19, 2011

SLC Library

Here's something a little different for today...










I have a lot of wedding posts coming up. Sometimes, however, you just need a little "coffee beans" for the "eyes." I figured I post something different to shake things up a little. I love the SLC Library. It is truly amazing. I did a session last spring up there but I came a little early to shoot around the library. It's always refreshing to take time and shoot something for yourself. I REALLY miss school a lot for this reason. I'm pretty sure I'll be going back sometime soon!

2 comments:

dterryphotography said...

Beautiful architectural shots. :)

Hillary Sperry said...

Gorgeous Sherry! A beautiful vision of a beautiful building.

By the way, I've seen this post before, I just keep coming back to it... :) thought I'd comment this time!