September 6, 2011

Fall Special & The I Family

Starting today until October 18, I am having a FANTASTIC fall special. Some have said this special is TOO good, but here it is!


I have been asked to come shoot up in some of the Idaho/Logan areas as well as a few other places in Utah. I am more then happy to do that-just shoot me an email! I will be in the Logan/Idaho area from Oct 20-Oct 23. If you are up in this area and would like to take advantage of this special, send me an email at swportraits@gmail.com These spots have been filling FAST, so don't forget to reserve your spot soon!

Speaking of Family Portraits, here are some amazing portraits from the I family's session. Aren't they so gorgeous? I loved how this session turned out!























1 comment:

Rosie and Derek said...

Gorgeous pictures!!! I really want to do a mini session as long as I can convince Derek. Are you super busy?