September 26, 2011

The Sperry Family

I grew to LOVE the Mid West. There I met two of the worst people I have ever met in my entire life (don't ask and I won't have to tell). However, I met some of the most AMAZING people I have ever met. I made life long friends that I will cherish and have forever. One of them is this family. I adore them with my whole heart. They have been not only some of my GREATEST friends, but this mom was my saving grace in so many ways. I trust her with my life and admire her in every way. Oh... and the other thing I LOVE about the Mid West-the GREEN! It RAINS there and the beauty is breathtaking!














Her darling kids have such a NATURAL beauty and they are so very sweet. As I mentioned before, I ADORE this family with my whole heart!

2 comments:

The Hopeless Romantic said...

They ARE pretty amazing people. :)

Hillary said...

Wow, i didn't realize we had our own post :) Love the pics Sherry and I'm missing you! We're on vacation and everywhere I go I think This is beautiful! Sherry would love it! Where would she go to take pictures here? I never know though :) That's an extra Sherry sense that I don't have!