September 13, 2011

Steph & JD 08.07.2011

Of course I ADORE my sister. I adore her husband because I can SEE that he loves her and looks out for her best interest. He IS a good guy and for that, I adore him. As a big sister, you always worry about the man your sister chooses to marry and if he'll treat her well. Obviously you believe that she is one of the greatest persons in the world and know she deserves nothing but the best. I believe Stephanie and JD are a GREAT couple and am so happy they chose each other.

I love how Steph's wedding turned out. Everything about it suits her style. She is very artistic and has always loved the Springville Art Museum. That place is amazing! It was a beautiful, happy wedding and my little sister was the most beautiful bride ever!






























3 comments:

Geena said...

So beautiful!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! xoxo

Jeanie said...

Steph is incredibly beautiful in these pics! And the two of them look great together!

Lisa S. Luckey said...

Beautiful photos. You did an excellent job on them Shery!