October 29, 2011

The B Family

I am off for the weekend to northern Utah to spend some time with my sisters and I couldn't be more excited! I have be so busy that I haven't seen my siblings much unless they booked a session. I love and miss all my 5 sisters and can't wait to just hang out and have some fun!

I will leave you all with yet another beautiful mini family session! I loved getting to know this family. Mom and I have a lot in common with struggles we've both faced when it comes to getting our babies here. Seriously, amazing family! I will have some bridals to post next week instead of just all family sessions! I'm sure your eyes need a little something different eh? ;)













1 comment:

Jeanie said...

When I was looking at the first few pics I knew I recognized Nicole's face but wasn't sure how- then it hit me! The last time I saw her and her kids in person was when her first little girl was a baby- so the older 2 have really grown up a lot and I didn't even recognize them. Anyway, She is an incredible woman and has such a great family!! And these pictures are gorgeous!