January 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Point Wedding Expo

This year's Bridal Fair at Thanksgiving Point was AMAZING! There were so many darling brides that I meant and I also met some amazing vendors!! Here's a look at what this years booth looked like! LOVED IT! My husband built the wall and I am so happy and grateful for how it all came together. Thanks Jory!!!

***ALSO!!! Brides to be... As there were so many interested brides in booking their wedding, I have decided to extend the amazing special from my bridal fair. If you missed the deadline, you are still in luck! I will be extending this special for another WEEK!! The deadline will be midnight on Monday January 23, 2011. If you have ANY questions, email me at swportraits@gmail.com
The biggest wedding dates so far were April 27th and May 5, so book your wedding before your date is gone! :)




No comments: