October 29, 2012

Carla & Tim: The Wedding at Provo LDS Temple

Carla and Time were a great couple to work with! I was beyond excited when they told me they were getting married in the Provo Temple. I truly love shooting at this Temple. I am sure there are a lot of eye brows being raised over that statement, but it's true. Provo has BEAUTIFUL grounds and so many options. I had a million of ideas of things I wanted to try and do. Since I LOVED this wedding so much, it was just too hard to narrow them down, so I will post her reception maybe tomorrow. That too was a BEAUTIFUL event! Their wedding was just classy and romantic.





















1 comment:

brooke elyse said...

Provo is one of my favorite temples too!! I'd love to get married there one day.

xoxo

brooke elyse

p.s- love that first shot!