January 19, 2013

Thanksgiving Point Bridal Expo Winner

This year there was a GREAT turn out at the Bridal Expo! I seriously love having a booth here. It's always fun to meet new brides, vendors and get treated so well by all that put this show on. In fact, I met one of my very good friends at the Bridal Expo last year and have been so grateful for her in my life! Love you Brooke! Here is what my booth looked like this year!





And of course, what Bridal Fair is complete with out a drawing? This Expo, I did a drawing for either a Bridal Session or Engagement Session. The winner can choose which session she would like! And the winner is...




 Brianna Teerlink

Brianna! Congrats girl! You have one week to contact me to about your session!

1 comment:

Jalaine said...

Thanks so much for a great booth and for chatting with me at the Fair!! If your winner does not contact you-I would love to win the session with you!!